sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

A certain something

So I don’t know who she is but my angel seems to fall for her. He writes poems to her and all. But he also writes about me… at least I felt that the other day.

No matter what I do, he seems to have that look just with her… I mean the look you have for the one you fall for. I don’t think he will ever have that look with me. He looks at me with different eyes, with some more protective and friendly eyes than “the look” and it kind of makes me jealous in a way.

I love the way he is with me… but well, I admit that it would be better if he looked me with those eyes and loved me with that body. I wanna tell him the truth, but he seems so hypnotized and dazed and confused, that I wouldn’t like to hurt him and by that, hurt ME.

They are right, I should try.. but I should try carefully and clear my feelings and not to do anything stupid that takes me to ruin a TRUE friendship. He means the world to me, that’s a fact, but what if what I feel is just not right? I mean he would still love me even if that girl he “loves” is not the one. He would still love me even if the world crashed.

What I’m saying is really priceless. I want to keep him this way with me… what I am when I’m with him is the only thing that seems to make sense in my life. I don’t wanna feel lost again; and he makes me feel like myself, like the REAL me.

I wanna thank God or that weird energy and the universe to have brought me this precious angel to my life in this precise moment. Although I don’t have my feelings clear, I just had never felt so free and so loved than when I’m next to him, holding hands and crying with him without feeling judged. Not anymore.

Thanks, my Angel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario