sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

To my angel

He’s just admirable… with his cute way of hugging me. He is certainly different not just to other guys, but the rest of the people. He really listens to me. Although I don’t spent much time with him, when he’s near, every second counts so much for me… he seems to control time, because when we’re together everything is simply so slow and happy and safe.

I believe he came to me to save me from my inner demons. And I guess I’m confusing my feelings because he is so cool and so himself that I started to believe that I really like him… but he’s just too sweet to me and so protective that I feel in love with that soul he has that is so pure and so gentle. He is now a very important person to my life; somebody that knows me better than many other people that have been with me for years and years.

He believes I am the sweetest person he has ever met and although it sounded so ironic and all, I like the way he tells me that. He is just so nice with me and then he hugs me very lovely… just as if I was going to leave and he didn’t want me to. He is the person I’ve been looking for to tell him the truth about myself and by that, to become a better person. I really believe he could be my savior, my angel. Because he never refuses to help me or others.. he’s so perfect in his own way. I love him so much, I almost feel like dreaming.

Today I saw him and he seemed so handsome. And he hugged me so many times… I feel very happy when I’m with him. This is like one of those unique moments where I can really say that I AM happy, because I really am when I’m next to him, to my angel.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario